Due to rapidly changing conditions with COVID-19 in local jurisdictions, it is critical that insurance carriers and employers provide the right solutions so that they can protect their employees. In some states, employers may be required to cover any worker through workers compensation insurance when a worker contracts COVID-19.
RTRS provides a flexible platform that enables employers to meet the requirements of each local jurisdiction and monitor these results in real-time to minimize their liability and keep employees safe.
RTRS partners directly with insurance companies to build a branded COVID-19 tracking platform to help their insureds minimize this risk and the potential for billions of dollars in claims within days.
See below for a sample of some of the ways that the RTRS platform is being used to help the insurance ecosystem manage the COVID-19 outbreak.
How Real Time Risk Solutions Helps
EMPLOYEE TEMPERATURE LOG
- Customized form to allow employers to log the temperature of all employees as they enter and leave work
- This form can be modified to fit the requirements for each project
- Use photos and GPS to verify readings
BROADCAST COVID-19 NEWS TO YOUR EMPLOYEES
- Curated content for each facility or project is broadcast through the mobile application
- Stay current as new events and changes in regulations unfold
- It’s easy to track conditions and behaviors recommended by experts to help monitor site conditions with over 35 different best practices from the CDC
- Attach photos, notes (using voice dictation), assign issues to external contractors, and track all results using GPS coordinates
- Unsafe conditions are noted and assigned to the appropriate party
- Non-compliance results are managed and can be emailed directly to the County officials when needed
- Provides a common platform to allow all employees and subcontractors to ensure compliance in one platform
- Comprehensive 40 question checklist for Project/Facility Shutdown
CRITICAL FILES AVAILABLE TO EMPLOYEES WHEREVER THEY WORK
- Drag and Drop your COVID-19 policy which can then be viewed by all employees for their mobile device – wherever they work!
- Since policies change quickly, version control is simple to maintain.
- Post First Aid, CPR and OSHA 30 Hour certificates that would be available to anyone to view from any mobile device and available to show any authority
- Expiration dates managed with alerts
- Post Emergency Communication Plan, Emergency Contact Information, Project Facility Site Specific Safety Plans and Project/Facility Shutdown Plan, etc
- Provide access to all critical files to third party contractors
- Manage all insurance documentation for all parties in one location
- Provide COVID-19 Awareness Training & Virtual Orientations
- The RTRS Learning Management Platform provides a way for companies to upload training with videos, create quizzes and generate a certificate of completion
- All training and certifications from all employees can be tracked throughout the company in one platform!
- As the “New Normal” gets developed, put your policies to action with immediate controls
- Make immediate changes as situations, policies and compliance requirements change
- Enact cleaning controls and manage these efforts
- Assure workers coming back to work that precautionary measures are in place
- Provide a graphical view of all open COVID-19 issues at each company in real-time, filtered by each division/trade, time to close issue, etc
- Turn policies into controls
COVID-19 SAFETY MEETINGS
- Conduct status, pre-con, and other meetings online or via conference call and track using meeting forms
- COVID-19 safety meeting topics or generate your own
- Document all Safety Stand Downs
- Track all participants with analytics
EMPLOYEE AND CONTRACTOR SURVEYS
- Create employee surveys to get data from employees when they are working remotely
Track Daily Self Reporting Forms for Employees and Contractors
Delivery and Material Forms certifying that everything is washed prior arriving at the jobsite/facility
- Track the results with advanced analytics
- Implementation is painless. Ready to go in under 1 hour
- Average payback period in under 60 days
- Integrates with existing systems via an Open API